Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)

On Campus Parking

Frosh (first year students) and sophomores (students with less than 90 units) living in University affiliated housing can not purchase on campus parking permits. Commuters and students with more than 90 units can purchase annual and quarterly parking permits online or at the TAPS office. These students can also purchase daily and weekly parking permits at the TAPS office. Any student can have a motorcycle or motor scooter on campus. All motorcycles and motor scooters are required to have a parking permit. Visit the parking around campus page to learn more.